Dematic iQ InSights uses Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 principles to keep your warehouse operating at peak performance, maximize your uptime, and provide actionable intelligence through real-time alerts, analytics, and visualization.
Dematic iQ InSights collects and compiles all of your warehouse’s operational and maintenance information systems — as well as manual, semi-automated, and highly automated processes — and delivers an action plan. It mobilizes real-time alerts, analytics, and visualizations, even those not generated by other Dematic systems. Dematic iQ InSights is both proactive and predictive, advancing warehouse operations to meet today’s needs. It’s scalable to keep your warehouse operating efficiently as you expand or as new technology becomes available.
Dematic iQ InSights provides the kind of capability and control you’d expect from Dematic — one of the world’s leading suppliers of supply chain solutions.
Dematic iQ InSights
Three Product Offerings That Make a Difference
Dematic iQ InSights gathers data from multiple operational and maintenance sources within a warehouse — and across a network of facilities — and provides comprehensive, holistic warehouse intelligence via three product offerings:
- Offers real-time performance and predictive analytics, as well as historical-to-current performance dashboards. Decision support immediately incorporates data into constantly updated visualizations of operational progress, history, and trends. View order progress, rates, capacity, and cycle times.
- You can assign process and equipment performance thresholds to color coded status indicators. KPI thresholds, layered over the current progress dashboard, offer at-a-glance indication of the day’s operational performance, as well as an end-time prediction based on current fulfillment rates. Lagging areas flash red for easy identification.
- Because the connections are custom-made for individual systems and equipment, decision support can pinpoint the exact location of an issue or interruption, and then creates a maintenance work order, assigns it, tracks it, and calculates its impact — all without leaving the application.
- Helps identify and resolve operational inefficiencies, such as bottlenecks, excess capacity, material-flow challenges, and other opportunities to improve overall logistics effectiveness.
- Provides real-time notifications on equipment and operational performance based on identified thresholds. Alert Monitoring sends alerts and alarms to notify users of immediate issues, from downward trends in cycle times, to work-stopping equipment failures, to any combination of multiple operational or equipment thresholds.
- Event management also identifies current and potential problem areas and supports what-if analysis. It assigns custom process and equipment performance thresholds by volume, priority, severity, or user role.
- Warehouse managers receive real-time equipment notifications via text or email, so they can understand the issue’s potential impact and take the appropriate action.
- Enables asset management that streamlines and automates maintenance processes to improve reliability, parts and labor tracking, and enterprise-level reporting.
- Creates, assigns, and tracks preventative maintenance schedules and work orders — monitors asset inventory, performance, and uptime.
- Synchronizes best-practice maintenance management through integration with Dematic Sprocket or a third-party CMMS/EAM.
These three offerings are available together, individually, or in any combination. You can add them after initial implementation, but integrating Decide, Alert, and Maintain together harnesses the full power of IoT and turns your data into a true competitive advantage.
it. Measure it.
across ops, order
Overall Logistics Effectiveness (OLE)
Understand It. Measure It. Grow It
By understanding the aspects of logistics effectiveness within your facility, you can benchmark productivity, identify opportunities for improvement, and remove waste.
- Availability: The impact of interruptions to planned operations
- Performance: The overall process speed, labor productivity, and equipment utilization of your operation compared to top capacity
- Quality: The frequency of inaccuracies in inventory or order fulfillment
Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 Principles
Ensure your facility is tightly integrated. Dematic iQ harnesses the power of IoT to manage equipment and operations data as well as to improve asset reliability by providing actionable intelligence.