Dematic Transport Systems move material throughout your facility in a timely, safe and highly flexible manner.
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
Dematic AGVs provide reliable, automated material movement when space is at a premium, flexibility is critical and operational efficiency is an imperative.
Dematic’s comprehensive range of AGVs include fork vehicles, unit load, VNA, and specialty vehicles to move material through your facility in a timely, safe and flexible manner.
AGVs should be considered under the following circumstances:
- In non value-added material movement applications
- When the use of manually operated forklifts is not appropriate
- Where consistent and stable loads need to be transported over long distances
- For applications requiring steady and continuous throughput
- In process automation applications
- For transporting and sorting loads for dispatch
- As a reliable, consistent interface to ASRS
- Where they can contribute to a safer working environment
Available in a variety of configurations and capacities, Dematic AGVs come with a complete array of safety features exceeding workplace safety requirements. All models are powered by 48VDC industrial batteries. A variety of battery and charging options are available to ensure the system meets operational requirements
Dematic AGV Benefits
- Wireless laser guidance for high flexibility making it easy to implement path changes in dynamic environments
- Automated control for reduced staffing
- Laser scanning bumpers for enhanced safety and object detection
- Touch screen display for quick and easy diagnostics
- Windows-based control system with real time visual display
- Automated battery management system including battery charging and battery swapping.