The key attribute of the FlexSort SL2 is modular design. For example, the FlexSort SL2 offers the choice of two drive options and two diverting methods.
The parallel divert operation produces the highest sort rate in the industry at slower speeds (approx. 30% less machine speed). Angle diverting allows positive sortation at a reduced price point, but at a rate that matches other sliding shoe sorters.
Other significant attributes include automatic variable speed control, advanced shoe design, and the omission of end drive and oily chain loops on both sides of the sorter. Life cycle support features include: fast/easy slat removal design, no chain to be lubricated, side thrust wheels to ensure smooth slat flow, divert force on bearing (instead of pin), and an all new diverting mechanism designed for ultra-long life cycle. Furthermore, the divert module can be easily re-located to change divert points in the future.
Dematic FlexSort SL2 Benefits
- Maximum uptime and reliability
- High sort rates at lower speeds extends product life
- Gentle sortation of a wide range of products
- Features web-enabled FlexSort software real-time control for linear sorters
- Advanced diagnostics
- Integrated with Dematic IT WCS solutions
- Supports KPI reporting through Performance Manager