Straddle Fork AGVs as part of an automated guided vehicle system can - just like manually controlled forklifts - carry a variety of different load carriers, such as:
- Euro pallets and box pallets, also closed pallets
- Mesh containers and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs)
The wheel arms are arranged laterally on the driverless straddle stackers and thus additionally stabilise the load transport. With this wheel-assisted design, the load is located inside the wheel base. The forks can be lowered to the ground. Straddle Fork AGVs, unlike counterbalance vehicles, can do without a counterweight.
Automated goods transport in your logistics can benefit from two AGV models from Dematic's Straddle Fork series:
- Dematic FLV2012/S (mono mast) for particularly heavy loads
- Dematic FLV3310/S (duplex or triplex mast) for greater lifting heights
The FLV2012/S is a driverless forklift truck with wheel arms next to the fork and mono mast. This driverless transport vehicle can carry loads of max. 1,200 kg at a lifting height of up to 2,000 mm. The FLV3310/S, on the other hand, with its duplex or triplex mast, achieves significantly higher lifting heights (up to 3,300 mm) with reduced load capacity.
For detailed information on these AGVmodels, please refer to the FLV2012/S and FLV3310/S data sheet.
Driverless forklift trucks with side wheel arms are the ideal solution for automated internal material flow in warehouses, production facilities and distribution centres. Thanks to their flexibility, these automated guided vehicles can be used for a wide range of applications:
- Buffer storage
- Transport between WIP and production
- Transport between goods receipt, production and warehouse
- Storage applications (block storage and narrow aisle storage)