Counterbalanced heavy-duty AGVs as part of an automated guided vehicle system can - like manual heavy-duty forklifts - transport a wide variety of heavy-duty load carriers and pallets.
How can we optimise your logistics? Contact us! We will advise you individually.
The automatically controlled Dematic industrial trucks for loads weighing several tonnes are special counterbalance trucks of the CB series (CB = Counterbalance). They have a massive counterweight so that, compared to other driverless transport vehicles, there is no need for supporting wheel arms next to the forks. This makes it possible to approach load carriers that cannot be driven under.
Technical data of the Dematic models
- Mono, duplex or triplex mast
- Lifting height: 2,500 mm - 6,000 mm
- Load capacity: 750 kg - 3 t
- Support drive-in racking and push-back racking
- Support order fulfilment functions
Sensors and safety and navigation laser scanners of the highest quality ensure the precise and safe manoeuvring of these automated guided vehicles even in the vicinity of your employees and any obstacles in the area of operation. The energy supply is ensured by lithium-ion batteries.
Dematic's CB series of heavy-duty counterbalance AGVs are primarily found in the food industry, particularly in the beverage and dairy processing industries. Even at cool room temperatures of 2 to 4 degrees Celsius, these standard CB trucks perform reliably.
The high-performance AGVs are ideal for the following applications:
- Transport between production and warehouse
- Repetitive pallet movements
- Storage and retrieval in different types of warehouses, e.g. block, row and rack warehouses
- End-of-line applications and point-to-point transports
- Empty pallet supply
- Production supply with raw materials