Dematic's standardised FLV and LTV range of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) enable the automatic handling of pallets, rolls, trolleys, containers and numerous other loads. Dematic's automated guided vehicles are particularly versatile. The load can be picked up or discharged at floor level or from racks, machines and conveyors.
Our standardised AGVs can be adapted to the project requirements with various load handling devices, e.g. with:
- Standard forks: conventional forks as on a hand pallet truck.
- Double forks: two pairs of forks for the simultaneous transport of two load units.
- Single/double forks: two pairs of dynamic forks allow the transport of one or two loads at the same time.
- Fork positioners: the fork spacing can be automatically adjusted here for the transport of non-standardised load carriers and thus adapted to the individual spacing of the fork shoes.
- Load restraint (passive and active): a load restraint placed over an unstable load enables load stabilisation during transport.
- Transfer systems: roller conveyors, chain conveyors, lifting platforms, belt conveyors, satellite systems, push-pull systems with non-driven rollers.
These vehicles are ideal for production and warehouse environments, distribution centres as well as various other intralogistics areas such as:
- Load transport between goods receipt, production and warehouse
- Storage/retrieval in narrow-aisle warehouse, channel warehouse, block warehouse, rack warehouse
- "End-of-line" handling
- Order picking via conveyors, palletisers, stretchers