Dematic Sprocket is a web-based asset management solution that standardizes, streamlines, and automates processes in maintenance management.
Dematic Sprocket improves workflow execution and adoption, and effectively eliminates the unnecessary costs normally associated with documenting maintenance activities.
It's a robust and flexible solution for managing assets and all related activities. This includes physical locations, equipment, people, purchasing, ordering, receiving, inventory, work orders, preventive maintenance, inspections, reporting, graphs and meter readings collected from third-party providers.
Automation, integration and the unified platform make this solution a game changer for us. The data is available in one place through an intuitive dashboard, providing insight into operations to help us improve and transition from reactive to proactive maintenance. I have one place, one platform, one view of my entire fleet.
— Energy/Utilities Customer
A smart analytics and condition monitoring platform, Dematic InSights unifies all operational, maintenance, and equipment data within and across facilities. Dematic InSights helps you keep your facility operating at peak performance, maximizing uptime and throughput.
Optimize Your Approach to Maintenance
By standardizing your maintenance processes on Dematic Sprocket, you'll reduce maintenance costs, increase labor efficiency and reduce excess inventory — all while increasing equipment uptime.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs. Determine asset life cycle by comparing preventive to reactive repairs to better forecast future maintenance needs.
- Increase Equipment Uptime. Minimize downtime and reactive repairs through systematic equipment checks, and customize meter thresholds for your warehouse assets to identify potential issues before they become detrimental to machine health.
- Increase Labor Efficiency. Track technician work orders and time to better schedule maintenance tasks and institute best practices in your facility.
- Reduce Excess Inventory. Control purchases and approvals, bar code inventory, validate spare parts and manage tools for better resource and lead-time planning.
- Connect to the Bigger Picture. Sprocket offers universal connectivity to your existing systems, making maintenance data available to finance for analysis, and HR for user security.
Sprocket meets our needs very well. We are particularly happy with how it organizes our maintenance workflow by auto-dispatching service requests to the appropriate technicians. We love how it automatically notifies customers and management by email as the status of work orders change and when they are completed. We are pleased with the way Sprocket emails detailed billing statements to our customers each months and downloads financial information into our accounting software. We absolutely love Sprocket!
— Higher Education Customer
Your Process, Your Way
Dematic Sprocket is a streamlined solution that fits into your workflow without expensive customization or coding. It features a modular architecture that addresses each critical area necessary to maintain your facility assets.
- Work management: effectively manage and schedule maintenance activities and resources.
- Inspections: streamline quality assurance checks, safety and hazard inspections, meter readings and more.
- Reporting and dashboards: view vital maintenance information on a user-friendly dashboard.
- Inventory: track purchases and approvals, inventory and spare parts, and tools.
- Preventative maintenance: define, schedule and automate work orders to optimize performance and avoid downtime.
- Mobile: track time and access data from anywhere in the facility.
If your facility assets include Dematic intralogistics systems, Sprocket makes life even easier:
- Preloaded assets and plans: immediately access Dematic equipment details, technical manuals and spare-parts lists, as well as preventative maintenance plans and schedules recommended by Dematic engineers.
- Integrated parts catalog: purchase spare parts with ease, thanks to a direct connection to the Dematic online parts catalog.
While customization isn't necessary, Sprocket is still configurable to meet the unique needs of your maintenance program and operational processes. It's also scalable to manage a single site or multiple sites worldwide.
With Sprocket Mobile, technicians can receive, react to, and update warehouse tasks instantly, regardless of time or place. This minimizes travel time in-between tasks and increases time spent maintaining equipment. Technicians can accurately and immediately update notes, inspection results, time, and parts, all the while reducing labor requirements to perform these tasks.
Fit for Your Business
97% of Dematic Sprocket customers renew their subscription year after year — a direct result of our proven implementation program and ongoing customer support. Sprocket is available through either a standard subscription or custom enterprise deployment model, and can be hosted in the cloud or installed on-premise.