At Dematic, we are all about optimizing your supply chain. Our smart software platform, Dematic WES is a Warehouse Execution System (WES) that is the new optimization standard for warehouse execution.
The Dematic WES software provides the visibility and control to improve labor and equipment efficiency, reduce transportation costs (packaging cube optimization), minimize real estate costs (smart space utilization), and establish a fulfillment solution that grows with you as your business develops.
Dematic WES Differentiators
- On-Demand Fulfillment: Sophisticated algorithms and configurable business rules allow you to manage processes and optimize your inventory, labor, space, and material handling automation in real time.
- Scalable: With the ability to integrate labor-oriented and automated solutions, the scalable architecture preserves previous software investments and easily incorporates into future evolutions.
- Flexible Across Environments: Configured for straightforward functionality such as workflow execution and machine control, the software can scale up to manage all aspects of your operation including inventory, orders, and fulfillment optimization.
Dematic Distribution Science Methodology
Dematic iQ software is powered by Distribution Science, our mathematical, scientific, and systematic approach to facility evaluation and optimization. Operations engineering algorithms anticipate and work around bottlenecks in your facility, transforming it into a single, intelligent, interconnected system.
Distribution Science validates designs using research-based simulation modeling that:
- Uses your historical order information to test proposed designs before the system is actually built.
- Models expected growth to further validate the proposed design data under different order profile scenarios.
- Tests proposed designs under different conditions to identify conditions where the design will work and conditions that could present challenges.
- Identifies gridlock conditions and traffic jams.
- Develops accurate, quantifiable expected financial benefits of the proposed solution.