Dematic iQ is a knowledge-based logistics platform that provides our customers the information they need to swiftly adapt and optimise their supply chain fulfilment operations on a real-time basis, whether on-site or remote.
Dematic iQ is a knowledge-based logistics platform that provides our customers the information they need to swiftly adapt and optimise their supply chain fulfilment operations on a real-time basis, whether on-site or remote. This next generation software goes beyond traditional WCS or WMS, optimising operations using advanced analytics to derive more value from warehouse and enterprise data by collecting and delivering it in real-time via intuitive dashboards on desktops, laptops and mobile devices for an improved customer experience.
Built on a unified and open software platform, Dematic iQ provides the holistic insight needed to make real-time decisions on resource utilisation while its ability to integrate with existing operations and business systems drives a new level of operational transparency for smarter decision-making across the supply chain network.
Leveraging Dematic’s extensive industry knowledge in conjunction with software, controls, and IT competencies, Dematic iQ encapsulates industry best practices and operating procedures to deliver best-in-class functionality, analytics, and support capability across, and even beyond the 4-walls.
- Real-time performance visibility and control
- Open architecture for easy integration
- End-to-end unified platform spans software and controls to provide equipment control, optimisation and access to data
- Modular, scalable and flexible
- Configurable to your needs
- Supports less complex execution systems through higher complexity door-to-door solutions
- Tracks and evaluates performance through quantifiable processes
- Pro-active maintenance and monitoring
- Wireless capability enables remote access for seamless delivery of warehouse performance information
- Common user experience across the platform
- Release-based development cycle
- Best-in-class IT functionality, controls, security, administration, and redundancy support
- Broadens warehouse control footprint
- Improves quality, accuracy and tracking of equipment and orders
- Reduces cycle time, cost, storage footprint
- Maximises visibility, efficiency and decision-making ability
- Enables common services, resource sharing and experience across the platform
- Maximises profit throughout order fulfilment lifecycle
- Drives to the perfect order
- Improves on-time shipments
- Maximises existing IT investment
- Faster implementation
- Easy upgradeability and minimised risk
- Reduces overall solution cost, risk and schedule through encapsulating industry best practices and operating procedure