Dematic Transport Systems move material throughout your facility in a timely, safe and highly flexible manner.
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
Dematic AGVs provide reliable, automated material movement when space is at a premium, flexibility is critical and operational efficiency is an imperative.
Dematic’s comprehensive range of AGVs include fork vehicles, unit load, VNA, and specialty vehicles to move material through your facility in a timely, safe and flexible manner.
AGVs should be considered under the following circumstances:
- In non value-added material movement applications
- When the use of manually operated forklifts is not appropriate
- Where consistent and stable loads need to be transported over long distances
- For applications requiring steady and continuous throughput
- In process automation applications
- For transporting and sorting loads for dispatch
- As a reliable, consistent interface to ASRS
- Where they can contribute to a safer working environment
Available in a variety of configurations and capacities, Dematic AGVs come with a complete array of safety features exceeding workplace safety requirements. All models are powered by 48VDC industrial batteries. A variety of battery and charging options are available to ensure the system meets operational requirements
Dematic AGV Benefits
- Wireless laser guidance for high flexibility making it easy to implement path changes in dynamic environments
- Automated control for reduced staffing
- Laser scanning bumpers for enhanced safety and object detection
- Touch screen display for quick and easy diagnostics
- Windows-based control system with real time visual display
- Automated battery management system including battery charging and battery swapping.
Overhead (Electric Suspension) Monorails
Overhead monorails, or electric suspension monorails, use the available headroom in your building to ensure floorspace is kept clear at all times. From distribution logistics in the food, drink and tobacco sector, to production-based solutions in the dairy industry, monorails provide flexible material handling and make many solutions possible including supplying raw materials, linking production, buffer and storage processes, and delivering pallets to despatch.
Dematic Overhead Monorail Benefits:
- High speed pallet transport
- Cost effective over large distances
- Ability to add carriers for increased throughput
- Easy to clean in the case of spillage
- High levels of reliability and redundancy