Our Canadian Operations facility has been implementing material handling systems and earning satisfied customers throughout Canada for more than 50 years. Throughout that time we have installed a large base of systems across a wide spectrum of applications.
Our Canadian Operations facility has the experience and skills to concept, engineer and implement systems, from very simple gravity conveyor solutions to highly sophisticated integrated systems.
All contracted systems are project managed from the Canadian Operations facility, supported by our administration, mechanical, electrical and computer engineering staff. Our installation group manages and conducts the onsite activities. As a follow up, our Customer Service group will recommend and supply your spare parts, support you with emergency service, maintain the system and perform system audits. Our staff is well qualified to work with Canadian conditions and codes across the country, all in an effort to maintain peak system performance for many years to come.
Our Canadian Regional Operation Provides:
- Seasoned Administration, Engineering and Sales staff
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends from across the world
- Creative and proven material handling solutions
- Total system responsibility from concept, design, implementation and ongoing service
- Long term relationships with customers across Canada