You can’t predict the future, but with Dematic Operations Management you can get pretty close.
Dematic Operations Management is a software platform that provides a single, simple source of truth, so warehouse managers always know what’s next — across every zone, within every function, and all the way down to a single component within a piece of equipment.
A cloud based platform, Dematic Ops Management uses IoT and Big Data technology to gather data from multiple operational and maintenance sources within a warehouse and then provides comprehensive, holistic warehouse intelligence via four functionalities:
- Analytics: Historical-to-current performance dashboards
- Visualization: Real-time performance and issue management
- Alert monitoring: Process and equipment performance threshold notifications
- Maintenance management: Asset oversight and work order standardization
Dematic Ops Management Differentiators
- Proactive, predictive warehouse management: Gain visibility into a high-level of material flow KPI performance based on historical or real-time data.
- Visibility across all warehouse operations and maintenance data: Provide actionable, comprehensive operations management intelligence down to the component level.
- Enhances other warehouse execution, control, and management systems: Connect to any and all existing WES, WCS, and WMC applications, as well as all the other functions, systems, components, and processes found throughout a warehouse for a single, integrated system.
Dematic Distribution Science Methodology
Dematic iQ software is powered by Distribution Science, our mathematical, scientific, and systematic approach to facility evaluation and optimization. Operations engineering algorithms anticipate and work around bottlenecks in your facility, transforming it into a single, intelligent, interconnected system.
Distribution Science validates designs using research-based simulation modeling that:
- Uses your historical order information to test proposed designs before the system is actually built.
- Models expected growth to further validate the proposed design data under different order profile scenarios.
- Tests proposed designs under different conditions to identify conditions where the design will work and conditions that could present challenges.
- Identifies gridlock conditions and traffic jams.
- Develops accurate, quantifiable expected financial benefits of the proposed solution.